THE Testimonial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crackers
All Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: THE Testimonial Reply with quote

Unfortunately I couldn't make it on Sunday, can anyone put a small-ish write up on here re who played, anything interesting about the new guys etc?
Much appreciated.
Chaddy79
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Firstly I enjoyed the game and it was a good send off for Andy Martin but the point I want to make is the game was against the Dynamos 06/07 squad if I'm right. Firstly Martin Rider played in this game and wore the number 18 shirt but is not the roster. Also Stu Low played the game but he is also not on the roster and after hearing him talking to a few people when he left he said that he has no one to play for next season. He said he went to Tenerife for five weeks but thought he was coming back to play for Invicta but was told we no longer have room on our roster. Can anyone add anything on these two players are they wearing the Mo's shirt next season or not. Question

Also heard a massive rumour that Macfadden has signed for Romford Spitfire could be very intresting if it's true. It come from a family who live in Essex. Cool
Dave T
Squad Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaddy

Martin Rider was announce as having signed on 1st Sept Here but in an oversight I've not added him back into the roster.

As for Stu Low, he has not be signed to the club this season. I do not know anything more than he was going travelling. To quote the website news item on 1st August
Quote:
Stu Low - Going travelling for a while (could be back at a later stage)

Hope this clarifies things

Dave
kev
All Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway that stu low can be added to the squad, he is to good a player not to have on the roster.
Surely something could be sorted out.
Dave T
Squad Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that he could, however this is a matter for the Dynamos Management to decide on. If this happens I'm sure that an announcement will follow.
Lee
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lowey is a quality player who would be missed on any teams roster. Not only for his play on the ice but his morale off it. He is always very vocal on the bench during games.

If there is no roster space he shoudl sign on a temporary basis if thats possible and play when we need him. We are going to get suspensions and various other reasons why our players can't play this season. Lowey would be a great asset to have in these situations

This is of course if Stuart would want to be signed in this way. Personally i would hate to see him in a rival teams shirt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: