toby cooley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invicta champions
Squad Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: toby cooley Reply with quote

just found this from the raiders website:

Wightlink Raiders netminder Toby Cooley has today announced his retirement from the sport due to work commitments.
Toby has been with the team since 1995 having started out as part of the junior set up and says its a real wrench to leave.
I have spent 13 fantastic years at the club and it has meant so much to me over the years to have had the support of fans and sponsors alike, and last year reaching the play-off final was one of the greatest highlights of my career, especially as no-one thought we would get that far in the first place.
So I would like to say thank you to all the fans, players and management over the years for making my years with the club so enjoyable and to my family & friends for supporting and encouraging me through it all
There is a full statement from Toby on the forum

i wish him the best of luck. Also james fracis has left:
Meanwhile the club have also agreed to release James Francis after the early part of his season was blighted with illness and injury. James has signed for ENL 2 league leaders Solent and Gosport Devils where his brother Will is player coach.

if i rember last year there were a few players who left to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: