Cardiff Result

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philf
Squad Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Cardiff Result Reply with quote

Bracknell held Cardiff 4-4 last night. Is this a season defining moment or should I have gone to specsavers.
quoththeraven
Squad Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Ashraff was on top form in this game. Still of all the people you expect to be pedantic even for ZT it's the head ref.
Lee
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were the PIMS for this game? I guess quite high between 2 physical sides
Stoke Fan
Squad Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Cardiff Result Reply with quote

Philf wrote:
Bracknell held Cardiff 4-4 last night. Is this a season defining moment or should I have gone to specsavers.

The plain fact is that Cardiff are just happy to be playing hockey this season. We have no ice rink so we don't train - we just turn up for games, give it a go and hope we remember what to do!

Five points out of six when the only time we set foot on ice is at away games seems ok to me.

The new rink should be available by the start of November so at least we'll be able to start training.

Ashraf was on top form at Bracknell - calling 43 minors in the slowest and most boring game I have ever witnessed - the first period took 50 minutes, the second 45 and the third 65 minutes to play. Game Report

Against Lee Valley the new rules meant that we were so late getting back that the coach driver ran out of hours and he had to send for a relief driver!

I honestly don't know what will happen against you guys - it will either be a non-event with everyone politely asking for a turn with the puck or both teams will just go for it as last year - and it will be mayhem with 600 mins on the gamesheet (all in minors!). We'll bring sleeping bags and a flask and see how long we can stay awake.
Philf
Squad Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that you guys have no ice on which to train, or play. I hope that you have regular ice for training and games when we meet. I allways look foward to the Cardiff games.
When we meet I hope the refs have taken their common sence pils and try and let the game flow. We to have been on the end of some real POOR refs and we are only 2 games in!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: