Company Hockey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crackers
All Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Company Hockey Reply with quote

So, how did your company hockey team do this year? Without wanting to shout - ok, wanting to SHOUT, my companies team won the Swedish elite league this year!!! And how about those gold helmets!

find out more here
hutcheim
Squad Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackers

Liking the helmets a lot.
How about your company sponsoring the MOs if they can do well in Sweden then what could they do to us with a bit of cash.
Also note the hockey teams other sponsors are Mreal who have a large UK presence with one factory at Sittingbourne I believe. Possibly another source of potential income. SCA from Aylesford are another Swedish company in Kent.
There must be a sponsor somwhere in Kent for us to be able to play premier league next year, or Elite league if the money was right Ha Ha.
Other teams seem to be able to gather sponsors whilst we have always had problems from Bears days up.

Please Please someone give us some extra cash.
A sponsor who already likes hockey would be great. Wink

I used to be undecided, but now i'm not so sure.
warren
All Star

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the rumour mill/grapevine is right then maybe some problems start "from the bears days up"...

On a more positive note I know that Martin Rider has done a lot of graph this year pulling what money he has and I am sure he'll be knocking on doors throughout the Summer.

If anyone does have any spare wedge reading this, speak to Rider!
Daz
All Star

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to be the "Bear"er (no pun!) of bad news - mreal shut sittingbourne mill down due to severe lack of funds! They probably spent the last of the cash on those gold helmets!!! Laughing
Crackers
All Star

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Hate to be the "Bear"er (no pun!) of bad news - mreal shut sittingbourne mill down due to severe lack of funds! They probably spent the last of the cash on those gold helmets!!! Laughing

Only partly right, there were two mills in Sittingbourne, one was shut so that leaves one still open and doing ok. Wink
Daz
All Star

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that not down to the yearly fire though?? Wink
Crackers
All Star

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Is that not down to the yearly fire though?? Wink

You are such an old cynic! No, M-real doesn't have fires, St.Regis the company next door does though!
Shame that the bowl is not right for Corp Sponsorship because we could spend some money there but it just isn't right. We regularly get Finns over that play, maybe they could try out? One of my mates spent 10 years in Swedish league one and was offered a spot with Sheffield - many moons ago. Too physical for most of the Swedes though he so didn't bother - ahh bless, I still rib him now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: