New look website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeT
All Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: New look website Reply with quote

I have been offline for a couple of days so have only now had an opportunity to look at the new version of the website. I think it looks really good well done to all those involved.

Im pleased to have the All-Time Stats back after two years, and the new version allows sorting of the columns which is useful.

Id like to thank Bazza for his help and patience in answering my stats queries over the last two years.

It looks at the moment as if the fixtures history only covers last season. Previously, we had the whole club history of matches played except for the 2012/13 and 2011/12 seasons, which for some reason were never added to the list. I cant see these old fixtures anywhere on the new site, and it would be a pity if they were now lost.

I hope they (plus the two missing seasons) can be reinstated. A simple list of date, competition, opposition and result would suffice.

I have one suggestion for this season and the future: the narrative reports, the photos, and Mos TV are excellent but a link to the gamesheet on Fixtures Live would give the complete picture. For example, a link to this page

http://w.fixtureslive.com/staticAPI.aspx?apiStartCode=STATZONE_MATCH:1588680

could be added to the match report for the game at Bracknell on Sunday. Ideally, this would sit below the text and above the pictures.

All in all a great job!
Don C
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`d echo Mike`s comments - very impressive new website, well done all concerned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: