hockey fix
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ddcdj
Squad Member


Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: hockey fix Reply with quote

All If you need your hockey fix

Knights have the following games

Sunday 13th May 17:15 face off - Warwick Panthers

Sunday 20th May 17:15 face off -Metropolitan Police Ice Hockey Club

sunday 3rd june 17:15 face off - Peterborough Eagles

sunday 24th june 17:15 face off - Medway Madness
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
howie19
Veteran


Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 528
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good...

Which of them are checking/non-checking? Will definitely try and get to a couple... especially if Mr Paxman is playing for the dibble. The Eagles will be very good/tough opposition too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crackers
All Star


Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Posts: 2623

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

howie19 wrote:
Looks good...

Which of them are checking/non-checking? Will definitely try and get to a couple... especially if Mr Paxman is playing for the dibble. The Eagles will be very good/tough opposition too.


Is there a reason why you single out the Eagles? It could be one of those nights, though judging by your lyin eyes and seeing the way the Knights take it easy, I tend to get a peaceful easy feeling about the whole thing. You never know they may take it to the limit and live life in the fast lane, I suppose we will get over it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grant_w
All Star


Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Posts: 1459
Location: Strood

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably because they beat the Madness 22-1 recently Embarassed
_________________
Grant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
warren
All Star


Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 1418
Location: Walderslade

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and was taking it easy! Crying or Very sad
_________________
www.photoboxgallery.com/warrencook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Crackers
All Star


Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Posts: 2623

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did they play like a bunch of desperado's?

I am really bored..!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
howie19
Veteran


Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 528
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... Crackers, I'm keen on seeing the Eagles play, as when we played them I didn't hear any English for the first 2 periods!!! And when I did, the bloke was a Canadian! Shocked

What made it worse, was when Sven and I got ready to face off against these two blokes (Slovaks I think) and they were just waffling away in Slovakian and it was quite obvious what they were saying:

"Okay mate, you give me the puck, I'll give it back to you... we'll both go round these two clowns in front of us and score a wonder goal, yes?!"

And guess what happened... Rolling Eyes ... they did exactly that! Gits.

As the Knights have their fair share of 'Jonny Foreigners', I'm hoping it'll be a good match up. If the Eagles actually play to their potential, they'll be great to watch. We were simply a light-hearted scrimmage for them... although we did bag one!!! Very Happy

Anyway, no-one's said if any of these games are checking or not??!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ddcdj
Squad Member


Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I am aware they will all be checking with the possible acception of the Madness game, but well worth the price of a program
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT
All Star


Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 2152
Location: Bingham

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can check any time you like ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crackers
All Star


Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Posts: 2623

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT wrote:
You can check any time you like ...


I like that and assume we can leave?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wraparound
Bench Warmer


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy can anybody tell me which games are gonna be checking and which ones aint??
as i fell non-checking games are a waste of time and some are more dangerous than checking games.
Getting hit is part of the game and can increase skating skills and agility
Next it"ll be no slapshots! Very Happy
_________________
straight + hard = down baby!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
warren
All Star


Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 1418
Location: Walderslade

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Knights play mainly checking and the Madness are purely non-checking. I am happy to admit that I am not a good enough skater when playing to be worrying about someone freight training me with my head down! Wink
_________________
www.photoboxgallery.com/warrencook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mos Fan
Squad Member


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 174
Location: North Kent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well bloody learn then! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT
All Star


Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 2152
Location: Bingham

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackers wrote:
MikeT wrote:
You can check any time you like ...


I like that and assume we can leave?


No - you can never leave!

(P.S. "Relax," said the Knights man)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quoththeraven
Squad Member


Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Posts: 178

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT wrote:
Crackers wrote:
MikeT wrote:
You can check any time you like ...


I like that and assume we can leave?


No - you can never leave!


Unless you're the Chief in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Unpick that one Razz .

MikeT wrote:
(P.S. "Relax," said the Knights man)


But Mike Read eventually got him banned.
_________________
Treat every post as if it's your last, because if they don't like what you say, it will be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group