Haringey 2oooooooooo Invicta 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Haringey 2oooooooooo Invicta 10 Reply with quote

Solid performance tonight from the team. Alex Shaw's coast to coast goal was the highlight of the game for me. Shame Cox didn't drop the gloves when Jordi offered him. I'd have liked to have seen Jordi clean him up
As per normal there were a few dodgy reffing calls but not as many as last week it has to be said and the play did flow a little better at times.
Haringey started well enough going 1-0 up but tired during the game and we picked them off in the 3rd

Well done tonight Dynamos. Bring on Swindon..

P.S Rolling Eyes Any news on why Andy Smith didn't play tonight?
Philf
Squad Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good result Shaw and Korff and Rowlands, what a game. Shame about the ref, once again clean through only the net minder to beat, tripped by defender, what happened next. Oh play on of course, not even a penality against the tripper. Minutes later and the gloves not even on the ice and penalitys galor. Whats going on !!!!

Still the results the main thing.

Shame coach Parrish had such a public falling out with Rowlands.
grant_w
All Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope Andy Smith was just 'away' for this game and is back running rings round the opposition this weekend

I think Jordy was getting a bit frustrated not getting on the score sheet and that's why he was going on his own rather than making the pass more often than not.
Daz
All Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, if you guys thought your reffin was bad, you shouldve seen the fiasco at the 19's game - what a joke! Our Club has utilised the benefit of having a local Senior Ref, speak to all the players, and we're all up to speed on what we can and can't do - but yet again there is major inconsistancies with the referees themselves. Where have the ref supervisors gone?? Evil or Very Mad
Philf
Squad Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see the problem is that the match officals are the ones who need to speak to the players. This way there can be no mistake and the players know where they stand. Haveing reffed football at all ages I always found that keeping up contact with all players on the pitch was a must. At senior levels players always remarked how much they enjoyed the game with this style of reffing. Ok hockey is much quicker but the idea is still the same. On Sunday there were many moments when a quick word in a players ear when the puck was dead would have been better.

When all is said and done I fear that many fans of the game will drift away if the standard of reffing gets any worse.

Zero Tollerence.............Zero common sence can we tell the diffrence!!
Daz
All Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philf, you're absolutely right in that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Mo's Matters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: