Streatham rink on the telly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeT
All Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Streatham rink on the telly Reply with quote

According to the Radio Times, on ITV1 in the London region on Thursday 11th at 7:30 there is a programme called "Disappearing London".

The blurb says: "Suggs visits a dilapidated ice rink in Streatham ... " Laughing

Which one could that be then?
Daz
All Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me started Mike! I think its outrageous what has been alowed to happen to that place since the 80's.
steve36
Squad Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Don't get me started Mike! I think its outrageous what has been alowed to happen to that place since the 80's.

Totally agree i played junior hockey there in the season it reopened after its refurb, the first rink in the country with plexi and an NHL style scoreboard, two bars one restaurant and a cafe, hosted the british championships, and had one of the best teams in the country. the biggest question is why let a place that has hosted hockey since the 1930`s and a place where half the kids in south London grew up, be allowed to go this way.Britain a sporting nation eh?????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Invicta Dynamos Forum Forum Index -> Hockey Central All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: